Error [pii_email_fac20b28ca7fd86484f1] is a Microsoft Outlook error that may occur on your screen, which means that something is wrong and you will not be able to send or receive emails. The error can act as a barrier in your communication process which will make you even more frustrating.
Here, in this article we will learn on how to fix the [pii_email_fac20b28ca7fd86484f1] error. However, there are various solutions to fix the [pii_email_fac20b28ca7fd86484f1] error, but we will focus on some of the easiest ways. Such as clearing your cache and cookies, etc.
Why Does The [pii_email_fac20b28ca7fd86484f1] Error Occur?
- 1 Why Does The [pii_email_fac20b28ca7fd86484f1] Error Occur?
- 2 Ways To Fix [pii_email_fac20b28ca7fd86484f1] Error:
- 3 Steps To Resolve The [pii_email_fac20b28ca7fd86484f1] Error:
In most situations, the [pii_email_fac20b28ca7fd86484f1] error occurs because of an install-time mistake, and Microsoft outlook is clashing with other Microsoft software installed in your system. While sometimes, there are chances that multiple accounts are used on the device.
Ways To Fix [pii_email_fac20b28ca7fd86484f1] Error:
Followings are the ways to fix the above error-
Cleaning Your Computer Cache And Cookies Memories-
The first and foremost steps to solve the [pii_email_fac20b28ca7fd86484f1] error are clarifying your systems cache memories and clearing all the cookies memories.
Use The Window’s Troubleshooting Center To Repair Microsoft Outlook Error-
The error may also occur because the Microsoft outlook was not installed properly, and you may need to improve the software to make it work properly to fix the [pii_email_fac20b28ca7fd86484f1] error.
Remove The Microsoft Outlook From Your Device-
Deleting the Microsoft outlook can be an optional solution for fixing the [pii_email_fac20b28ca7fd86484f1] error. However, in most cases, this can work fine. First of all, you can complete removing and uninstalling the software from the PC or personal device.
Contact The Microsoft Support Team-
If the error doesn’t get fixed, it is better to contact Microsoft’s support team directly. The support team includes technicians that can help to resolve the error correctly. You will need to contact the Microsoft outlook support team for further instructions.
Steps To Resolve The [pii_email_fac20b28ca7fd86484f1] Error:
There are various reasons why the [pii_email_fac20b28ca7fd86484f1] error might appear in Outlook emails. To find out how to solve the error problem, you need to follow the below instructions-
- One of the problems with the error is using multiple accounts on a single web browser. Try to log out all the accounts, then clear your browser’s cache and cookies, and try to log in with a single account. Now, you can fix the [pii_email_fac20b28ca7fd86484f1] error.
- If still, the error occurs, then you must try to uninstall and reinstall the outlook software. You might be amazed why you need to do this; the problem is that outlook email was not installed rightly, and there may be a bad installation on your system.
- Another way to fix the [pii_email_fac20b28ca7fd86484f1] error is to use the web version of Microsoft outlook email rather than the PC software.
- With the facility of free internet and free software, there are high chances of piracy. So, there might be a possibility that you have installed the pirated version of the software. You will need to update the software to resolve the [pii_email_fac20b28ca7fd86484f1] error.
- Another option to fix the above error is to use the windows ten troubleshooting problem.
- Finally, if none of the above steps work, try contacting the Microsoft support system for further instructions.
Mentioned above are a few helpful tips to resolve the [pii_email_fac20b28ca7fd86484f1] error appearing on Microsoft outlook. However, not all the steps always need to work. If your error is not resolved after trying all the steps, then the only option left is to contact Microsoft’s support team.