7-day weight loss meal plan
If you want visible results in a short period of time , this is the place to start!
As you decrease your energy intake (calories), you start burning fat but not for long; Your body is a very smart machine, and as you begin to stay on a low calorie diet for a long period of time, your body receives signals to keep that fat and goes into starvation mode.
This is why you should make sure that you are not keeping your calorie intake very low for a long period.
It is not my habit to share some “privative” diet plans, but I will tell you something: sometimes, it is good to get out of the comfort zone and get inspired by hard work.
I must also clarify that this meal plan is well balanced and will satisfy your cravings and sweet tooth, I do not like going to the extreme when it is not necessary.
There are no reasons why you should feel hungry on this diet, you should never go hungry!
For optimal results, once you complete this seven-day meal plan, you can go back to eating a healthy , balanced diet with a little more calories and a little less rich snacks before repeating this seven-day meal plan.
I know this diet is a bit limiting, but I am sure you can push yourself for this short period of time.
It is not so difficult because we are hungry, it is difficult because we are used to eating for pure pleasure , or boredom, or for fun, etc.
Don’t forget to take a look at the tips below!
- 1 Seven-day meal plan menu
- 2 1calorie consumption
- 3 2Sources of protein
- 4 3healthy fats
- 5 4healthy carbohydrates
- 6 5What should you drink?
- 7 6Meal Intervals
- 8 7How to prepare lean protein?
- 9 8Food 6
- 10 9Reward yourself
- 11 10What should you expect?
- 12 11Suggestions for seasoning and seasoning
- 13 12Preparing your meals
- 14 13Exercise
- Option 1: ½ cup oatmeal + ½ banana + ½ cup white eggs + 1 cup berries (on one side)
- Option 2: 3 white eggs + 1 whole egg + 1 cup of spinach + ½ cup of vegetables of your choice (tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms) + 1 slice of Ezekiel bread or any other sprouted grain bread
- 4 ounces of protein + 1 cup of vegetables
- Example 1) Grilled chicken breast with asparagus
- Example 2) Baked tilapia with broccoli on top, seasoned with extra virgin olive oil
- Example 3) Sardines served with mixed vegetable salad
- 4 ounces of protein + 1 healthy carbohydrate (+ 1 cup of vegetables: optional)
- Option 1: 1 can of tuna (in water) with ½ sweet potato, and 2 tablespoons of sauce
- Option 2: Grilled Tofu with ½ cup of golden rice and 10-12 nuts.
- Option 3: Kidney beans with ½ cup quinoa and ½ sliced avocado
- Option 1: 1 tablespoon of protein powder + water or almond milk
- Option 2: 1 cup carrots or celery + 2 tablespoons hummus
- Option 3: 1 apple + 1 tablespoon of natural walnut butter
- 4 ounces of protein + 1-2 cups of vegetables
- Example 1) 2 cups mixed vegetables + grilled chicken or turkey
- Example 2) Lean meat burger + sauteed vegetables (carrots, onions, peppers)
- Example 3) Chickpea salad (with peppers, mushrooms, parsley, lemon juice, etc.)
Meal 6 (optional)
- Option 1: ½ cup of cottage cheese + cinnamon
- Option 2: ½ plain natural yogurt + cinnamon (you can add stevia to sweeten it)
- Option 3: A tablespoon of your favorite protein powder with water or almond milk.
This meal plan consists of approximately 1500-1600 calories.
You may be interested: Know the 1000 calorie diet
In order to personalize it, calculate your daily requirements with a calorie calculator and make the necessary adjustments (for example: if you need more calories, you can increase the portion size or if you require a lower number of calories, you can make between 4 -5 meals instead of 6).
Just make sure you’re eating a minimum of 1,200 calories per day for optimal results.
2Sources of protein
Chicken, turkey, extra lean beef, white or fatty fish, eggs and white eggs, tofu, beans, and lentils
Extra virgin olive oil, nuts and seeds (hazelnuts, almonds, cashews, walnuts, natural nut butter, chia, sunflower seeds and flax seeds, etc.) avocado, wild salmon and other fatty fish (tuna, horse mackerel, herring, trout, sardine)
Vegetables, fruits, beans, lentils, and whole grains which we will use as our healthy source of carbohydrates because we have already listed the fruits and vegetables in the options above (golden rice, sweet potato, quinoa, oatmeal, whole wheat pasta, barley , wheat, etc.)
5What should you drink?
Water and tea. If you can’t live without coffee, limit it to one cup per day using stevia and just a little bit of low-fat milk or almond milk.
Drink a glass of water first thing in the morning and after each meal so that you stay well hydrated and avoid overeating.
You may be interested: Discover how to create your personalized diet plan
Since we are going to be having 5-6 meals a day, it is important to space them between 2-3 hours apart.
This will boost our metabolism and provide our body with the steady flow of energy throughout the day.
7How to prepare lean protein?
Protein must be boiled , grilled , baked or steamed .
It’s optional. If you are not hungry, feel free to skip this meal but it is always good to have a few nutrients available for proper recovery while you are resting.
Reward yourself after you complete this 7-day meal plan challenge.
Maybe you can buy yourself a new piece of clothing or have a refreshing day at the spa.
10What should you expect?
Fat loss and more muscle definition!
You can expect to lose 2-3 pounds of pure fat, more than that can be water or you are just cleaning your body.
11Suggestions for seasoning and seasoning
Lemon juice, garlic, hot sauce, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, low sodium soy sauce, and spices (limit your sodium intake)
12Preparing your meals
It’s always handy to have something ready in the fridge, especially when you’re following a strict diet like this.
Make your purchases at the beginning of the week and plan the menu of the week in advance.
You can even start preparing your food and placing them in Tupperware preservatives to make things a little easier (cooked rice, grilled chicken, turkey patties, sauteed vegetables, cutting the vegetables and mixing them to have them ready when you make the salad. , etc.)
You may be interested: How to stop eating junk food
I also find it convenient to separate my meals into portions, so I don’t have to worry about overeating when I get home after a busy day.
For optimal results, combine this diet with a solid training program; exercise 4-6 times a week (both cardio and strength training).
Search the internet for training ideas , and there you can find some very good ones.
This is not a diet to starve; You should eat whenever you feel hungry.
It may take a day or two to adjust to this way of eating, but you’re definitely going to feel energized and lighter from day one!